Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Crazy kids

I know how it is to be a crazy kids I personally hate the idea of ageist (that's what I call it when someone older thinks they can do something better or be smarter because they're old (notice how I didn't put older just old) ). But that makes kids try to one up the adults because none of them are saying "I believe you can do anything" adults are just saying "your to little to do this" which makes kids and teens want to do it m0re. They do things like fight in the street and beating up hobos (oh yeah I've heard oh it). That kind of ageist thinking makes us try to speed on the freeways when were only 15 and don't have licenses all because adults are being "truth tellers" and not lying to their kids. SO what if we know your child won't be the smartest in the world or destroy the black holes that are getting closer to Earth doesn't mean you should tell him that. Okay not all the adults are bad some of those teenagers are just stupid and want to drink then decided "it's my car man I gonna drive". So there are two things you guys should learn parents lie, lie like heck and kids don't by each other drinks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boy is crazy so I slapped that nappy headed fool across the face