Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Immagration

Well I knew this was coming I have to tell you what side I'm on when it comes to immigration. I don't want anyone sending me angry letters or anything and I'm not going to change the way I feel. I think people who hate Mexicans for coming over the borders are slightly kind of racist. There I said it you guys are RACIST because if someone else came from another country you guys wouldn't even care. In fact I saw a show about these British celebrities coming to America and people were planning parties months in advance. I don't see you guys planning a party for Manuel and his family when they come from Mexico. You don't see a batman and superman fighting over this what would that look like? Personally I think Batman's going to wipe out some kryptonite and kick some alien butt. Anyway I never see people get mad when Canadians come down from Canada and live in California. Hey man I your going to be mad at immigration don't just go after the Mexicans go after everyone until there is only Native Americans left. Then I'm going to be laughing like heck because I got a little Cherokee in me. Bye suckers

No comments: